Welcome to the Samsung Members Community

Explore your new hub for all things Samsung and beyond. Connect with Samsung experts, super-fans, and other Community members for tips on features and how to get the most out of your Samsung product.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Activity

Filter
Filter:
Posted by      in  Galaxy S24

Is there any way to send delayed texts with your texting app? I start very early but realize many don't. I would like to write the texts and... View Post

Posted by      in  Galaxy S23

So when, & why did they remove some colors from the " COLOR PALLETTE " - " WALLPAPER COLORS " specially. I've noticed that it... View Post

Here it is. As you can see, I have no more options for colors in that category. View Post

Posted by      in  Galaxy S24

Im so confused. I bought the new samsung galaxy s 24 ultra and I got a C to C cable With no way to charge it. No instructions. How to charge it?... View Post

For a couple of years now I've been reading articles that Samsung (and most phone mfrs) were no long... View Post

Posted by      in  Note20

It just came to my attention that the Note 20 won't be getting anymore updates soon? What is the story on all of this? I used to have Apple iPhone... View Post

Your phone will be perfectly uasble even without the OS updates. My understanding is security update... View Post