Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userGP3uRIiGD1
Astronaut

1LC1 fault code, what do I do?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi,

We have the Flexwash and after about 6 months of use we now have 1LC1 and LC1 errors.  What do we do?

Apparently water has overflowed and tripped water sensors? 

1) Where are the sensors?

2) How do I drain the trapped water to reset the system?

Aside from taking the machine apart which is complicated process, I have watched videos of people tipping the machine to dump out the water that collects in the sides of the machine?  Overflow water is trapped in some type of holding tank(s) with sensors in them?  How does one empty the tank(s)?

Can I drill out the bottom of the cavities where the overflow water has collected to avoid this?  I prefer the water drain to the floor anyways vs being "stored" in the washer.  Floor is waterproofed tile with it's own floor drain in the event of plumbing leak etc.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
userGP3uRIiGD1
Astronaut

Re: 1LC1 fault code, what do I do?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The washer is now working.  I checked the filter as you mentioned, it was not dirty other than a couple of pine tree needles.  Nothing I could see that would block water flow.

However, after using that small black drain hose next to it to empty the pump reservoir, about a liter of water came out....washer is now working perfectly again.

Does that pipe also drain the overflow areas where the sensors are?  We did have a blocked fabric softener cup that did overflow somewhere.  I think the brands of fabric softener in the USA are too thick and clog up that small stand pipe in the softener cup for the upper small capacity washer.  Is there a brand of softener you recommend?

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have you cleaned out the debris filter and drained the hose next to it? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
userGP3uRIiGD1
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The washer is now working.  I checked the filter as you mentioned, it was not dirty other than a couple of pine tree needles.  Nothing I could see that would block water flow.

However, after using that small black drain hose next to it to empty the pump reservoir, about a liter of water came out....washer is now working perfectly again.

Does that pipe also drain the overflow areas where the sensors are?  We did have a blocked fabric softener cup that did overflow somewhere.  I think the brands of fabric softener in the USA are too thick and clog up that small stand pipe in the softener cup for the upper small capacity washer.  Is there a brand of softener you recommend?

View solution in original post