Original topic:

After a cycle, detergent remains in the detergent drawer

(Topic created on: 3/7/21 6:37 AM)
userae4tYbOHWV
Astronaut
Options
Washers and Dryers

I have a brand new Samsung WW90TAO46AE automatic front loading washing machine. I am putting the correct amount of washing powder in to the correct drawer of the dispenser, the dispenser is dry, my water pressure is fine and after the cycle there is a congealed lump of powder sat in the dispenser. This is driving me nuts, I have had another machine delivered to replace the brand new one and same problem. Never had issue with previous machines for years, same house, same water supply, same powder. I could put loads of powder in previous Bosch if I chose to and drawer always empty after cycle. User manual is no good as it says, in troubleshooting area, 'if using granular detergent make sure the detergent selector is in the upper position' but there is no reference in the manual (or online) to tell you what the 'detergent selector' is! Losing (lost) patience with this and next step, unless someone has an explanation, is to refund and buy another brand. Cheers, Neil (UK)    

0 Likes
1 Reply
SamsungTam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Washers and Dryers

Thank you so much for reaching out! This forum is for the support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry  Thanks!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes