cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

All People Having Problems with Samsung Front Load Washer Stopping at Spin Cycle - NEED RECALL

I have a  Samsung Front Load Washer that now stops at the spin cycle, with 11 minutes left.  After researching online, there seems to be a lot of people with the same problem.  

I'm trying to get as many people together as possible that are having this problem so we can demand that Samsung pay for fixing, even if the washer is out of warranty. 

I just had issues with our Samsung Flex refrigerator not working after just 2 years and after many calls, Samsung replaced.

I will never buy another Samsung product.  BUT, they need to fix the products we all have, warranty or not, when many folks are having the same problem. 

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: All People Having Problems with Samsung Front Load Washer Stopping at Spin Cycle - NEED RECALL

I have a Samsung front load washer (#WF206BNW/XAA) that stopped working because the control panel/computer board will no longer signal to the pump to drain the water.  We ordered a part, right before the shut down, and was sent the wrong part by several different places - and got stuck with the last one at a cost of $215 - as well as the price of 2 service calls!  Samsung NO LONGER makes the replacement control/computer board and there is NONE in the USA.  (I have previously had no problems with our other Samsung products, however my dishwasher also now does not work as it should either!)  

It was recommended to have our board 'rebuilt', and I have no problem with that - but where do I send it?  At this point, I am just about ready to complain to all and sundry to NOT BUY ANY MORE Samsung products, and to name drop all of the problems we've had!  We have a 2009 washer, which I loved, until this started.  I WILL NEVER BUY ANOTHER SAMSUNG HOUSEHOLD PRODUCT AT THIS POINT!  Especially when they stop making the replacement parts.  We have now been without a washer for 5 MONTHS!  And with Covid-19, I HATE going to the laundrymat!  

Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: All People Having Problems with Samsung Front Load Washer Stopping at Spin Cycle - NEED RECALL

Ugh, I'm having the same problem. My load stops before the spin cycle. Did you ever get through with rebuilding it or getting a new motherboard? 

- Lauren