cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

All lights blinking on WA45M3100A washing machine

When i go into self clean, the water level and the water temp lights all go blinking and i hear a chime from the washer.

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: All lights blinking on WA45M3100A washing machine

I'm sorry to hear that have you tried to power cycle the washing machine does this still occur? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

How do i power cycle the washing machine?

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

To power cycle the unit you can either unplug it or turn it off at the breaker for about 2 minutes.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

Still seems to be doing it,even though i unplugged it for 2 mins and the washign cycle all lit up as well.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Do you notice any error codes? When the icons flashing does it still allow the cycle to continue? 

Highlighted
Constellation

I heard chiming and it stopped

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

After completing those steps and going through all troubleshooting the unit will require service. You can use the following link to locate a service center in the area that can do the repair for you. https://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/