cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
uservxYlzBvaLy
Constellation

Aqua Pebble Missing

Hi I purchased washer and dryer recently and the aqua pebble didnot come with the washer. Model number:  Model # WV55M9600AV

7 REPLIES 7
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Aqua Pebble Missing

@uservxYlzBvaLy I would like to send one to you. Could you provide the serial number via private message?

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Please get back to us as soon as you can.  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userJByVO4mSxo
Astronaut

My washer also came without the aqua pebble and I would like a replacement one please!

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

@ userJByVO4mSxo I would be happy to assist. Can you send the model and serial numbers of the washing machine here: http://bit.ly/2Kq3B5F

userr4J63Lqw3Q
Constellation

Have you received your aqua pebble yet? Though the moderators keep saying they will resolve the problem on my request, they have failed to do so. I am putting together a list of customers who have not received this piece and are not getting any assistance on correcting the issue and seeing if an attorney can file a claim against Samsung. Paying customers should not be cheated out of a part and then be unable to get any assistance from the company. Thanks. 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

@userr4J63Lqw3Q Please be advised that responding to an email notification goes to a DoNotReply email address. 

The moderators requested your information two separate times and did not receive a reply. 

Please send us a private message (Private Message Link) with the following information:

First and Last Name:
Phone Number:
Email Address:
Full Physical Address:
Place of Purchase:
Preferred Method of Contact (Phone/SMS/Email):

aaronmbeharry
Constellation

I think that you should contact Samsung Support.

I think that you should contact Samsung Support.