JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Aqua Pebble detergent pod for FlexWash

(Topic created on: 12/27/19 9:32 AM)
userbhBCP8EQnG
Asteroid
Options
Washers and Dryers

Didn't receive the Aqua Pebble part with my washer. Called Samsung Support 3 times....no luck. Contacted Best Buy, they could not find a part # for it. How do I use the upper washer without it? Anybody have this issue?

0 Likes
143 Replies
userU542zxOzys
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

Hello I also did not receive my aqua pebble, what can I do? 

0 Likes
userIO2wxv68q5
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

I also did not receive one with our Samsung washer.  Can you please send me a link to PM you and provide the necessary info to receive one in the mail?  Thanks!

0 Likes
Kirabelle
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

I would like to purchase a replacement pebble.  I often lose the one that came with because it is either in the dryer or a dog took it.  Is there anyway to purchase a new one or three?

0 Likes
SamsungCaleb
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Washers and Dryers

You should be able to purchase it at samsungparts.com. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userV7dvfUrrf4
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

It sounds like this is a common mistake. Where can I get an aqua pebble so I can try out the upper washer. 

0 Likes
userafkvH7ya75
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

Aqua pebble is missing from newly delivered washer/dryer system. Very disappointing.

0 Likes
userafkvH7ya75
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

Thanks for the reply!

0 Likes
userxuzLcDHMKZ
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

Hi! I recently purchased a Flex Washer from Best Buy and did not receive the aqua pebble in the accessory bag. How do I get one?

0 Likes
usermLfLfChzAC
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

How do I get a Aqua Pebble for my FlexWash?

0 Likes
Momentai86
Astronaut
Options
Washers and Dryers

Hi, we recently bought a home and the Flex Wash washer was part of the deal.  Unfortunately the previous owners did not provide us the Aqua Pebble to use the top washer.  Any way we can get a replacement Aqua Pebble?

0 Likes