cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userIO2wxv68q5
Constellation

Re: No aqua pebble!

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I also did not receive one with our Samsung washer.  Can you please send me a link to PM you and provide the necessary info to receive one in the mail?  Thanks!

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: No aqua pebble!

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userIO2wxv68q5, you can send us a private message to the link with your model and serial number. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Kirabelle
Constellation

New Aqua Pebble

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I would like to purchase a replacement pebble.  I often lose the one that came with because it is either in the dryer or a dog took it.  Is there anyway to purchase a new one or three?

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: New Aqua Pebble

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You should be able to purchase it at samsungparts.com. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userV7dvfUrrf4
Constellation

Did not receive aqua pebble!

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It sounds like this is a common mistake. Where can I get an aqua pebble so I can try out the upper washer. 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Did not receive aqua pebble!

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Can I have your full model code and serial number via private message?

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userafkvH7ya75
Constellation

AquaPebble

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Aqua pebble is missing from newly delivered washer/dryer system. Very disappointing.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: AquaPebble

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We are sorry to hear about this. Please send the model and serial numbers to this PM Link.

userafkvH7ya75
Constellation

Re: AquaPebble

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks for the reply!

userxuzLcDHMKZ
Constellation

Aqua pebble not in accessory bag

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi! I recently purchased a Flex Washer from Best Buy and did not receive the aqua pebble in the accessory bag. How do I get one?