JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Aqua Pebble detergent pod for FlexWash

(Topic created on: 6/8/20 2:23 PM)
userbhBCP8EQnG
Asteroid
Options
Washers and Dryers

Didn't receive the Aqua Pebble part with my washer. Called Samsung Support 3 times....no luck. Contacted Best Buy, they could not find a part # for it. How do I use the upper washer without it? Anybody have this issue?

0 Likes
143 Replies
user9kJ3SW56zM
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

I also did not receive one with our Samsung washer.  Can you please send me a link to PM you and provide the necessary info to receive one in the mail?  Thanks!

0 Likes
SamsungGill
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Washers and Dryers

Hello! Please send us a private message with the full model code and serial number using the following link: Link

0 Likes
FerasQardahji
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

I received my order from BestBuy on 6/6/2020, one of the items was FlexWash Washer, I just releasied that the Aqua Pebble detergent pod is missing! how can I get a replacement?

Feras.
0 Likes
cpdesmarais
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

I am following the issues where an aqua pebble did not come with the washer. How would I go about getting a replacement for my WV55M9600AV/A5?

Thanks

0 Likes
userxs4z8vbfDk
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

I am beyond frustrated with the impossibility of acquiring an Aquapebble so that I can use my FlexWash!! I was on a chat with an "expert" for two hours last night, and she was useless. Any one have luck acquiring one??

0 Likes
user2tqzO4piqz
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

Good Morning,

Just purchased and had our Samsung Flexwash delivered and set up a week ago. Today I went to use the small top wash and upon investigation into where the detergent should go and then reading the users manual, I realized there should be an Aqua Pebble, which ours never came with. After reading these threads, sounds like a common issue. Is there a way one could be sent?!? Thanks so much in advance for your time!

Crystal S.

0 Likes
userFNi4icBG0L
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

I purchased a WV55M96OOAV/A5 a few months ago at Best Buy and need a replacement aqua pebble (they routinely go flying when clothing is being removed and after 2 days of searching the original cannot be found). The washer was purchased at Best Buy and neither they nor the Samsung replacement part website offers the ability to purchase a new one. PLEASE HELP! 

0 Likes
userHo6pSiypS0
Astronaut
Options
Washers and Dryers

We bought a Flexwash washer (WV60M9900AV/A5) recently and it's missing the Aqua Pebble. Please let me know how to get a replacement.

0 Likes
userxEaZBwK8Cq
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

Hello,

I just received my Samsung Flex Washer and Dryer from Nebraska Furniture Mart. I did not recieve an accesorry bag or the aqua pebble for the top washer (which makes it now useless). Any reason that would not have come with the washer?? In seeing some other threads, it sounds like it is happening to a lot of other people as well. This thing costs way too much not to come complete to the customer.

I also never recieved an accesorry bag with it. This is very frustrating as we are unable to use the top washer until we have one, as it's required. Can someone please send me one out so we can use the top washer..

Thanks,

Tom

0 Likes
user3Q5VuupHOO
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

We received our washer and dryer and the Aqua pods for the top load are missing. 

0 Likes