cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

No Aqua Pebble with my FlexWash

JUMP TO SOLUTION

How do I get a Aqua Pebble for my FlexWash?

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: No Aqua Pebble with my FlexWash

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello, to purchase any parts I recommend reaching out to our part distributor, J & J Parts, at 800-627-4368 or samsungparts.com

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Astronaut

Flex Wash Aqua Pebble

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi, we recently bought a home and the Flex Wash washer was part of the deal.  Unfortunately the previous owners did not provide us the Aqua Pebble to use the top washer.  Any way we can get a replacement Aqua Pebble?

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Flex Wash Aqua Pebble

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You'll need to contact our parts distributor directly at 800-627-4368.  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Highlighted
Astronaut

Aqua pebble pod

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We have lost our aqua pebble detergent pod and need a replacement. I can't find them on line. Please assist.

Highlighted
Constellation

Aqua pebble

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I purchased a flex washer in April from Samsung and I finally attempted to use the top washer to clean some masks and found that the Aqua Pebble wasn't included. Ive opened a ticket with customer service but that has went nowhere.  How do i get one of these?

Highlighted
Astronaut

Aqua Pod missing

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My wife just went to use our upper washer and we couldn't find where to put the detergent.  We went online and watched some videos and noticed that we don't have this aqua pod to put our detergent in.

Can you please DM me so I can get you our information and get one sent out.

Thanks

Highlighted
Constellation

Aqua pebble

JUMP TO SOLUTION

What is the link to get a aqua pebble mine washer was missing it? 

Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Aqua pebble

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You can send a pm to any of the moderators here in the forums. That is what I did. There in the process of sending me one. 

Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Aqua pebble

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You will see a name that starts with "Samsung" with someone's name after it. Tap on there name.