cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andrew
Asteroid

Aqua pebble

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Aqua pebble is missing from newly delivered washer/dryer system. Very disappointing.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Aqua pebble

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello userl3iIR8S7CV, please send us a private message with the full model code, serial number and a copy of your receipt: http://bit.ly/2mcMgp1

Andrew
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am traveling internationally as of this moment, so I am not able to provide requested info. But I do not mind paying for the missing part despite the fact that delivery of a NEW unit was done less then two ago. I am a loyal Samsung customer (phone, TV, video player) who is asking Samsung for a fast resolution of my problem 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Andrew, you may be able to purchase the part on SamsungParts.com but I'm not sure if they're available for purchase just yet, you would need to speak with them at 800.627.4368 ( Mon - Fri 9:00 AM ~ 8:30 PM EST )

If you can wait, we can set you up once you get back. 

Andrew
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Just received a box from Samsung with aqua pebble. Great service. Thank a lot for your help 

user9ZX3pcb7Q7
Astronaut

Aqua pebble missing

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Just purchased the flex wash from sears and it did not come with the aqua pebble for the top washer. How do I order one. 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Aqua pebble missing

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Feel free to send us a private message with your model and serial number so that we can look into this for you. http://bit.ly/33ipYnO

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

usero18ULcq09l
Constellation

No Aqua Pebble

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi - seems like I'm not the only one not to recieve the aqua pebble for my flexwash. Full details below of what we have. We got it through Costco so trying to see if they can send the part, but based on this dicussion board, it seems like this is something you guys can do directly 

thanks

Craig

Samsung 6.0CuFt FlexWash Washer and 7.5CuFt ELECTRIC FlexDry Dryer with Multi-Steam Technology in Black Stainless Steel

Item #3138200

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: No Aqua Pebble

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We are sorry that you are experiencing this. Can you send us a private message with your model and serial number? http://bit.ly/33ipYnO

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
user5gP0vWK3JX
Constellation

No aqua pebble!

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yet another Flexwash buyer who did not receive an aqua pebble in the washer I bought from Lowe's. This seems to be a common occurrence. I'd like to use the top washer as well. Please help!