Original topic:

Aqua pebble missing / Quality of products went way down

(Topic created on: 4/11/21 11:55 AM)
userWIzAbmApVt
Astronaut
Options
Washers and Dryers

We purchased the new Samsung Flex washer and matching Dryer in 2/2019.

First after only two years both are in need if replacement parts. I had to research ad find one part for washer myself. Best Buy who we purchased them from couldn't find the part nor could their third party repair department. I got it delivered in days. 

Second, they never come with the Aqua Pebbles and nobody knows where to find them. Don't send me your automated message to order from J  and J ......because they don't have them either. 

Third, my last Samsung washer and dryers lasted 15 years with little repairs. Your quality of the product has suffered greatly. I will look into different brands instead of Samsung. 

Fourth-its impossible to get in touch with your company via phone or repair emails. 

So please let me know if these Aqua pebbles still exist and a valid place to get one.

Sincerely, Wendy Sekler 

0 Likes
2 Replies
userCVS6UKC6Km
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers
0 Likes
SamsungAl
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Washers and Dryers

All replaceable parts can be found on our parts website www.samsungparts.com or calling into J&J international.   

For the aqua pebble, it's actually called a case detergent on the website, I'm not entirely sure why unless they're going to change it soo.  

http://www.samsungparts.com/Products/Parts_and_Accessories/PID-DC61-04468A.aspx?model=WV55M9600AV

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes