Original topic:

Awful quality

(Topic created on: 2/15/21 7:54 AM)
userOTFtyEBqfZ
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

In November of 2017 we purchased a complete set of Samsung appliances from JC Penney. The purchase package included the following;

Diswasher DW80K5050US - <Hidden>
Microwave ME18H704SFS – <Hidden>

Dryer DV42H5200RP/A3 – <Hidden>
Washer WF42H5200AP/A2 – <Hidden>
Refrigerator RF23J9011SR/AA – <Hidden>
Range of unknown numbers because there is no sticker affixed

The purchase of the Samsung appliances was due to my long time purchase of Samsung products that included cell phones, computer monitors and various storage drives, and numerous TVs.

For the above listed appliance products the following are my issues with each,
Dishwasher always has a foul odor.
Microwave stopped working only months after installation.
Dryer has had bearing issues and recently a felt seal failed causing the drum to go metal on metal.
Washer has no problems so far.
Refrigerator icemaker constantly freezes and had to be removed due to fan noise caused by ice buildup.
Range is rusting on the door.

I am appalled at how awful these products are. Having used many Samsung electronic products I find it mind boggling that Samsung could be so awful in appliance products. Without any assistance or refund from Samsung for these above listed issues I will not purchase any Samsung products in the future and will post this same message in any forum I can find.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungLarryK
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Washers and Dryers

Can I have your email address via private message?

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 Replies
Solution
SamsungLarryK
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Washers and Dryers

Can I have your email address via private message?

View solution in context

0 Likes
SamsungLarryK
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Washers and Dryers

An Accepted Solution has been marked and provided for this thread. The thread will now be locked for further replies. in hopes to keep the integrity of the thread from steering in a non-technical manner. If you have a separate concern, feel free to post again or send one of our moderators a private message with more details. Please note duplicate posts on similar subjects starting 2/1/21, will be removed to keep our community organized and make it easier for our users to find resolutions and needed content. Remember that if you do make a post, please include as many details about your symptoms as possible. Also, make sure that your title is a good summary of the overall situation that's occurring with your product. Thank you for being part of the community!

0 Likes