cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userJ7eD0dlPRY
Constellation

Awful smell and dirt or grease on wash plate after each cycle.

Washer WA400PJHDWR/  02

Bought new in 2014 along with multiple other Samsung appliances.

Lets start with the washer

This is absolutely the biggest piece of garbage in my house. It bangs around after replacing rods, it bangs around if you wash one item on no spin.

It bangs around if you look at it wrong.

It makes horrible mechanical noise when switching from spin to agitate or what ever it is trying to do. 

Now its got a cool new feature, other than it rusting from the outside in. It now leaves black/grey clumps in the bottom of the washing plate. I’m about 22 cycles and clean outs in and the water is discolored and the clumps just keep coming. 

While were here let’s talk about my dryer DV400EWHDWR/AA after one year of ownership it got a cool feature when the dryer was done it would power off and it would spin endlessly when the door was shut regardless of what you did. After replacing the computer twice it finally quit but then the door gasket seemed to rip it’s self off.

Now let’s talk about my most expensive piece of Samsung junk... my refrigerator it also has cool features does anyone like sculpting ice well If you do this RS261MDRS builds the biggest most powerful ice blocks in the bottom that I have ever seen.

Now my microwave is Samsung and it has latest the longest but it also came into alignment with major quality defects... not only did the handle break off from some mysterious ghostly powers it turns on by its self and shuts off at random.

Well we shouldn’t end here I owned a Samsung galaxy note 4. Can you guess what happened to it right after it was paid off... you bet ya it stopped working as well. One day it shut down only to never power on again.

I’ve never been so disappointed in a single brand in my entire 27 years on earth. I got family members with appliances that are older than me still in beautiful working order. 

The part that makes me sick to my stomach is the thought of someday some guy like me is going to buy his first home or his first set of all new Samsung appliances only to find out soon later how badly he was taken advantage of with thousands of dollars worth of pure junk.

2 REPLIES 2
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Awful smell and dirt or grease on wash plate after each cycle.

Can I have your serial number via private message?

userJ7eD0dlPRY
Constellation

Re: Awful smell and dirt or grease on wash plate after each cycle.

Sent