cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Asteroid

Bad customer support

Pretty much everything I own is samsung and since I needed a new washer and dryer I wanted samsung. After waiting the normal week for delivery it shows up damaged. I called customer support and I was given 3 options. 1. take money off for damaged products which was a no, I paid for brand new undamaged and thats what I want. It was smashed in on the back at the bottom of where the drum would be. 2. Send out a service to repair it which would take way to long they would need to assess damage then order the parts. And 3. They would send new products that would take at least 7 days. So when I asked about my inconvenience for now spending more money and wasting more time at the laundry mat they said there is nothing they can do and in a nut shell im out of luck. I now returned the machines. Samsung customer "support" is garbage and will never buy again

9 REPLIES 9
Galaxy

Re: Bad customer support

Never buy online and expect it to come flawless. Always go to the store and buy it then bring it home with a pickup truck. Lesson learned, hopefully. Don't blame Samsung as a company on bad customer service and poor handling.
Asteroid

First off I did buy it in store. Second they offer delivery in store for people dont have a truck or cant lift the washer by themselves onto said truck they don't have. Washer is much heavier then dryer. Third samsung sells a product and then intrust them to the store to deliver. It's 100 percent on them as well as the store I purchased it from and neither of them gave a sh*t

Galaxy

Re: Re: Bad customer support

Could always ask for a full refund or exchange for another model. That's "what I bought is defective" 101
Asteroid

Clearly didn't read the first review in which I did return. 

Galaxy

Re: Re: Re: Bad customer support

Yes, but it doesn't say exchanged. Whenever you have a bad unit you can trade it out as long as you have proof of purchase
Asteroid

Re: Re: Re: Bad customer support

It does they said they would send me new machines which would take another 7 days or longer which doesn't help me while wasting time and money at the laundrymat. 

Astronaut

I have to say I'm with you 💯 no matter if you purchased online or in store... it MUST be on the company/seller to ...process your order, coordinate getting the item shipped to you (in one piece, undamaged) These multi-billion dollar companies have a close relationship with their shipping provider, they have special shipping rates bc they ship a massive amount, I'm sure they have there dedicated "account manager" and don't just call the main toll free number and wait in the queue like everyone else!!
I would work your way up the "ladder", speak to a team lead/supervisor.....if you don't get anywhere with him/her, contact there corporate office. I know that's a pain in the A$$ but don't let them off the hook!
If you paid with a credit card, you can contact them, tell them in detail what happened and that you want to dispute the entire amount. I'm almost 100% they will side with you. A lot of people don't realize all the benefits they have access to when using a credit card. I'm a need and like to read all that fine print lol
Stay on them! How does the saying go.....squeaky wheel gets the oil ? LoL
Good luck😁😁
Astronaut

I am like you--I have always bought Samsung and when I bought my dishwasher last year it was no exception. Two weeks ago it started giving an error which indicated a leak. I did not see water under it and had not moved it or any of the other things they ask for "troubleshooting" when I called. The appliance was still under warranty and as of now I am STILL waiting for someone to call me with a service call apt. I have talked to five different service reps (all of which have been really cool and tried to be helpful) but its like after they hand it off the next person in line does not even bother to reach for the ball. I am super frustrated now. 

Asteroid

Yeah sounds about right. Once they get the money were on our own