Original topic:

Bad service

(Topic created: 08-30-2021 05:12 AM)
user9pViH9iYk6
Astronaut
Options
Washers and Dryers
Hello, I would like to report bad service provided by Samsung
I had a washing machine wrecked, and I contacted the company, and they did not send the worker until two weeks later, and it turned out that it only needed a motherboard, and he told me that the warranty included it.
And now, after two months of tiredness without a washing machine, he brought the piece and told me that I had to pay an amount of money
800 Saudi riyals, which is equivalent to 213 US dollars.
The worker also came and did not carry with him the payment device via the network. I mean, is it reasonable for a global company not to provide payment via Wi-Fi in what century are we??

1630325428007.jpg

1630325484456.jpg

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungLarry
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Washers and Dryers

Good morning, I am sorry to hear of this. This forum is for support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitlocationsite.html Thanks!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
SamsungLarry
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Washers and Dryers

Good morning, I am sorry to hear of this. This forum is for support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitlocationsite.html Thanks!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes