Original topic:

Black Stainless Finish Damaged from spilled detergent

(Topic created: 08-15-2021 05:29 PM)
userSY5B5DifYt
Astronaut
Options
Washers and Dryers

964D3823-DB89-4028-8F7E-EA95D24B155C.jpeg

We bought a brand new Samsung washer and dryer when we moved into our new build, and detergent ended up being spilled on the washer surface. It IMMEDIATELY damaged the black stainless finish, and I have tried everything to repair it even slightly with no success. Samsung refused to make the situation right, even after we spent over 3 months without a washer because of COVID delays. Has anyone else had this issue of the finish getting so easily damaged? It is a complete eyesore, and I will not be buying Samsung appliances again because of this. 

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
MrLarry
Neutron Star
Options
Washers and Dryers

I can definitely understand how frustrating this may be. I recommend letting a service technician have a look. As we would like to gather additional information and look at this from a case by case basis please provide the full model code and the serial number of the device as well as your best contact phone number, name, and email.  

Send a message on Facebook 

Send Message on Twitter 

Send Message to Moderator

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
MrLarry
Neutron Star
Options
Washers and Dryers

I can definitely understand how frustrating this may be. I recommend letting a service technician have a look. As we would like to gather additional information and look at this from a case by case basis please provide the full model code and the serial number of the device as well as your best contact phone number, name, and email.  

Send a message on Facebook 

Send Message on Twitter 

Send Message to Moderator

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes