cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userhA9xEnloBH
Constellation

Brand new Washer make crazy noise

I purchased Samsung washer/dryer and got it last 12/2.

Product is 4.5 cuft. Smart Front Load Washer with Super Speed in Black Stainless Steel

Model#:  WF45R6300AV/US

I'm saying it is totally brand new product. 
The product made a crazy noise right after I got this.

Please see this video: https://youtu.be/byrQNbDBn1o 

It happened even before 30 days passed since I bought it.
I cannot sleep when the machine is running.
I already had service call for repair/replacement and service person diagnosed that the top cover is distorted which makes a noise. So I wanted replace the part, but Samsung rejected it.

What Samsung said was, it's not included in warranty because the noise is due to the  Cosmetic damage. It does not make sense at all.
I don't care how many scratches there are, how it look like.
Only what I want is, remove the noise.

This is not my responsibility. I didn't have anything on the washer. It just had a bad frame/cover.

I tried uploading the video that I took when the machine is running to show how serious it is for me, but I couldn't because I cant upload more than 10 MB video.

I purchased Samsung washer/dryer and got it last 12/2. Product is 4.5 cuft. Smart Front Load Washer with Super Speed in Black Stainless Steel Model#: WF45R63...
6 REPLIES 6
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Brand new Washer make crazy noise

Just out of curiosity, was the washer professionally installed? Were the shipping bolts removed as well?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userhA9xEnloBH
Constellation

Yes, I purchased it from BestBuy and the professionals came with the washer for installation.

I watched whole process from opening the box. They opened it in infront of my eyes and set it at proper position. They didn't do any suspicious works to my washer top at all.

This is reason why I think the distortion of top is originated from manufacturer factory, not cosmetic damage.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Did they give you any bolts or did you see them take the shipping bolts off? If you can pull the washer away from the wall a bit to see the back of it, check to see if there are some bolts on each corner.  If these were not removed, they may have been the cause of the noise and the top of it to be distorted.  If that is the case, you would need to contact your retailer as that is classified as an installation issue and your manufacturer's warranty does not cover installation, physical or cosmetic damages. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userhA9xEnloBH
Constellation

Yes, all shipping bolts are removed from washer.

The installation is performed in proper way.
It is not installation issue.

The red circles in the photo below are the positions where the shipping bolts were installed.

I only upload upper two bolts, but bottom two are also removed.

washer.PNG

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Thank you for verifying that! I just wanted to be sure. I would be happy to look into this further for you! Could you send me a private message with the full model and serial number?

userhA9xEnloBH
Constellation

I've sent a private message. Check it please.