Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
userHJQ0uKDysf
Constellation

Brand new dryer does not power on

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I purchased a new Samsung Dryer from Home Depot 2 days ago. It did not power on even once.

The technician who delivered it, said the power outlet is not working, and went away. 

I checked the power outlet with a multi meter later, and it worked just fine. 

I called Home Depot, they said Samsung needs to help you with it.

I called Samsung, they said Home Depot needs to fix it.

I've had over 6 conversations with Samsung in the past 48 hours. All fruitless.

They ask the same questions over and over again (did you check power, did you call Home Depot, can you try pressing the button again, what's the serial number, why is this our problem). Then they tell me someone will contact me in the next 2 days. Repeat.

Still struggling with trying to get Samsung to take ownership.

Meanwhile, super inconvenienced due to the absence of laundry machines.

Samsung, please stop trying to sell faulty appliances to helpless customers to get rid of them. I'm paying my hard earned money on your appliance. The least you can do it take ownership and fix/replace it.

Ticket number: 5122808250

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Brand new dryer does not power on

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We have received a notification from the management team that you dryer has been set up for service on ticket number 4150097877. Please keep us updated on the repair.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

5 REPLIES 5
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We are sorry to hear about this. We have forwarded you information to our management team. You will be contacted as soon as your case has been reviewed.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We have received a notification from the management team that you dryer has been set up for service on ticket number 4150097877. Please keep us updated on the repair.

userHJQ0uKDysf
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The dryer was replaced, and the new one works fine. Thanks for the resolution!

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userHJQ0uKDysf I'm glad everything was taken care of Smiley Happy Please if you have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out to us!

uservYzryN55Fe
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

There is a class action lawsuit set to go to court August 22 join and when you settle get a good set and use this junk for a flower pot and hope it does not kill the flowers