cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userTRTlcokcPZ
Asteroid

Broken lid, Samsung won't repair

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Went to use my pristine 9 month old washer and the internal workings of the left hinge have snapped, thus breaking the lid. Samsung sent a technician out who deemed it as "physical damage", meaning that it was caused by a user (BS!). It's obvious that there's an issue with the lid and hinge system, why won't they repair it? There are so many complaints about the SAME EXACT THING!!! I have gotten the run around from Samsung and their repair company. Has anybody been able to resolve this ongoing, consistant issue?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Broken lid, Samsung won't repair

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Please send us a private message.  http://bit.ly/2ihPL97

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

12 REPLIES 12
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Oh no! Would you happen to have a transaction number that we could look into?  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Please get that to us a soon as you can.  

userTRTlcokcPZ
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I replied to this yesterday, but now my response is gone. The only number I see referenced anywhere is 4149231517. I have lost of pictures and screen shots from your message boards of people complaining of the same issue. 

userwygxhVEl2f
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I as well have a pristine 9 month old washer and the left hinge broke through the plastic. The tech also told me its physical damage as well and won't repair unless I pay $300. I literally did nothing to cause this issue. It's beyond frustrating and I don't have $300 to pay for a hinge. 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userwygxhVEl2f:  We've responded to your private message.  Please follow up with us there.  

userTRTlcokcPZ
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@SamsungJam , are you able to help me?

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Please send us a private message.  http://bit.ly/2ihPL97

usersKDpVFFTUO
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION
WHERE CAN I PURCHASE REPLACEMENT HINGES
usersKDpVFFTUO
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have WA54M8750AV/A4 ACTIVEWASH , how can i get replacement hinges for both left and right?