cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Washer lid hinge cracked and broke

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have one of the washers which was repaired under  the recall. The technician replaced some part of the lid during that time. Today it the right side just cracked and now the lid won't close. Is there anything that can be done? I didn't damage it, it just broke on its own! 

Thanks 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Washer lid hinge cracked and broke

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I recommend letting a service technician have a look. Send your full model code and serial number via private message or call 1-800-SAMSUNG directly to get started.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

Top loading washer lid buckled and broke

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Is there a recall on Samsung washers...mine only 2 years old shakes a lot...lid buckled and broke on right side as you look at it.....should not have any problems being it is so new...warranty issue?

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Top loading washer lid buckled and broke

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Give this link a shot for your next steps: https://pages.samsung.com/us/tlw/index.html?redir=washer%20recall

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

Broken Lid on Top Loading Washer

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have had my washer for about a year and all of a sudden when I was going to start a new load of laundry, I've discovered that the lid is broken at the left hinge. Model #WA52M7750AV/A4. Is anyone else having issues like this with this model

image.jpg

image.jpg

Highlighted
Constellation

Lid on top loading washer broken

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Has anyone else had this issue with their lid?Has anyone else had this issue with their lid?

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Lid on top loading washer broken

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Had the same issue tonight. Any solutions?? 

Highlighted
Astronaut

Top load washer hinge cracked and separating from glass on left side

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have top load washer model WA52J8700AP/AA, had it for approx 3 years now. Today I noticed that the lid trim was broken on the left side right at the hinge and has started separating from the glass. Its almost as if the grey trim has buckled.  My washer still works, however, I'm afraid the trim will continue to separate from the glass and cause the washer to fail at some point. I did not see where my exact model was part of any recall though I found a similar model number listed.  Anyone else have this problem with the plastic cracking and separating from the glass?