Original topic:

Brown Debris on clothes

(Topic created: 06-26-2021 09:13 AM)
user4sczwsiXUr
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

Hi. I am fed up with my washer. I have a model WA45K7600AW/A2. It leaves brown debris on clothes. I have to take clothes out, then run a cycle being empty, then wash clothes again. Anyone have this happen to them. 

5 Replies
Options
Washers and Dryers
Using too much detergent can leave residue on clothes. This is particularly true in high-efficiency washers. These washers use much less water than a standard washer during the wash and rinse cycles. Using more than two teaspoons—yes, two teaspoons—of detergent will leave residue on your clothes
0 Likes
Options
Washers and Dryers
This can be helpful b156440c-8566-4117-99c0-02cd485a1e85.b91b76d4c841612592216351a5cc628f.jpeg_114886.jpg
0 Likes
SamsungJam
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Washers and Dryers

We totally don't want you using a bunch of unnecessary water.  Are you seeing any visible rust?  If not, I would suggest running a self cleaning cycle if you haven't already. Here's a link: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00030150/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes
userwGiOWsEYhH
Asteroid
Options
Washers and Dryers

So what should we do if we see rust?

0 Likes
SamsungCaleb
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Washers and Dryers

Thank you for reaching out, if you are seeing rust please send me a private message with your full model and serial number, and pictures of your symptoms. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes