cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
userkn
Constellation

Brown residue on clothes in newer top load washer after wash cycle. Disgusted. Help!

Have a newer top load Samsung Self Clean washer. Self clean often. Have recently noticed this brown residue as described in many posts and am trying  the added bleach option in the self clean cycle now. Worried this is not going to stop the problem based on the posts. Have a young child with bad asthma and if there is any chance mold and sludge is built up inside the washer somewhere like I read I am very worried! Need a permanent solution or replacement Samsung! Please help.

2 REPLIES 2
user7tmkew2rdH
Asteroid

Re: Brown residue on clothes in newer top load washer after wash cycle. Disgusted. Help!

Have had the same problem and had an appliance guy come out twice with 20+ years experience..he took apart the machine and cleaned it thoroughly..I’ve run numerous self clean cycles afterwards and still get the same brown gunk...it’s the washer itsslf...very poor product...hundreds of ppl are having the same problem and Samsung is doing nothing about it

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Brown residue on clothes in newer top load washer after wash cycle. Disgusted. Help!

Oh no!  Could you send us a private message so that we can get some additional information from you? http://bit.ly/2ihPL97

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.