cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userYnbtHNQgLB
Astronaut

Brown residue on clothes!

Our washer is almost two years old.

I’m so disgusted to open the washer to find a TON of this gross brown thin residue ALL over our clothes! Constantly!

This seems to be be getting worse! I run the self clean cycle every time the washer notifies me, which is about every week. 

How has there not not been a recall or fix to this issues?! By reading all the forum comments it looks like this is still a problem.  What is the solution Samsung?

5 REPLIES 5
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Brown residue on clothes!

Can you please provide the model number of the washing machine?

userGg7Z31TYa1
Constellation

The same thing is happening to us. Washer is approximately 2 years old. Have tried all cleaning methods but still having problems. 

Brown sticky flakes all over the place! Samsung needs to do something to fix this problem. 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

@userGg7Z31TYa1    We are sorry to hear about this. Please send the model and serial numbers to this PM Link.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userGg7Z31TYa1
Constellation

WA40J3000AW/AA

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Thanks! But, can you send both the model code and the serial number to us privately here: http://bit.ly/2igAXKH

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.