cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userd3HNKE1Tz0
Asteroid

Cannot add smart washer to app

Hello,

I am trying to add my Smart Samsung washer to my Samsung Smartthings hub. I am following instructions and the washer says "AP" in the display.

Neither Samsung Smartthings or the Samsung Washer app ca connect.

I am noticing there is a WASHER Samsung AP listed on the network while trying this. But this network does have a password.

What is the default password for this AP (washer)?

This washer have never been attached to my network prior to this, and was bought brand new.

Is it possible to reset the washer in any way?

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Cannot add smart washer to app

Please reach out to our Smart things department for further assistance Smiley Happy 

520-441-3272

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userd3HNKE1Tz0
Asteroid

Thanks, but I am located in Norway. Anyways,  I was hoping there was some kind of aolution to my problem that could be instructed here, so that it could help both me and others?

Regards,

Kurt

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Hey Kurt! I totally understand, but seeing as you are located outside the US, we can't offer assistance due to possible different specifications with out of country products. Please visit the following link to get further assistance: http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

adimoise
Astronaut

The default Password for this network ( [washer] samsung) is 1111122222. I've enterd the correct password, but I am facing the same problem. I already tried on two phones, two different accounts with a lot of reboots of phones and washer. 

Tomorrow I will start again with other ideeas. Did you solved the problem? 

userd3HNKE1Tz0
Asteroid

Hey :-)

Thanks for the info!

No, no solution...I am quite unsatisfied with this washer...so any help is appreaciated. Keep me posted.