cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userEaWJdPj6Go
Asteroid

Clothes Washer continuously spinning and rinsing.

Error code is an Unbalanced Washer but the only solutions in any manuals is redistribute load. It doesn't seem to help. Washer is balanced but continues to have the same problem. Takes me about 5+ redistribution's and wash loads to get a clean load. 

5 REPLIES 5
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Clothes Washer continuously spinning and rinsing.

Thank you for reaching out can I have your full model number to best assist you? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userEaWJdPj6Go
Asteroid

model WA422PRHDWR/AA

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Does this happen with large and small loads? When you open the lid, is the tub centered or off to the side a bit?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userEaWJdPj6Go
Asteroid

It happens with small, medium, & large loads. When I open the lid it is centered. 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Try these last bit of troubleshooting it might be able to help.