Original topic:

Constant Error Codes on WF45R6100AW Washer - 1.5 years old

(Topic created: 4 weeks ago)
userknCod1ilLw
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

I purchased my Samsung Washing Machine and Dryer in April 2020 when I moved into my new home.  I had it installed by Home Depot because I could not install it myself.  Since the day I got it I can never wash a load of clothes that is small without an error 4C.  I have to fill the washer up with clean clothes just so I can wash a couple of pairs of baseball pants.  Yesterday I tried to wash clothes and started to get an error 5C.  This is the most ridiculous waste of money I have ever spent.  Over $1600 for a washer/dryer and now I have to pay to have someone come look at it and pay more money.  What a waste of money!!!!  I will never buy another Samsung product again - now that I see that the product fails and is not supported unless I pay more money.  I can probably buy another washer cheaper than paying for someone to come out and look at it and change a part.  By the way, I live in Louisiana and was affected by Hurricane Ida - so getting anyone to look at appliances right now is impossible!  

0 Likes
4 Replies
Options
Washers and Dryers
Did u install the Samsung smart washer app and run the diagnostic?
0 Likes
Options
Washers and Dryers
Error 4c is water line problem and 5c is drainage issue... did u run the self clean cycle and make sure water lines aren't blocked from hard water buildup and same for the drain hose and screens and valves
0 Likes
userknCod1ilLw
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

Let me explain better.  I have cleaned the drainage issue and it did have some residue in it.  I then took the hoses off the back of the machine, which is no small feat in itself, and cleaned the filters, which were not clogged or dirty in any way.  I put the towel I used to make sure I didn't get water everywhere when cleaning the filters in the washer and within 5 minutes got the 4C error again.  I am under 5' tall and 65 years old, I shouldn't have to do this type of maintenance on a washer that gets used once a week because I have a few dirty clothes.  

0 Likes
SamsungJam
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Washers and Dryers

I completely understand the frustrations.  Unfortunately the washer would require service but I would like to look into all available options.  Could you send me a private message with your full model and serial number?  http://bit.ly/2ihPL97.  If for some reason you can't use the link, you can click on my name and send me a message that way.  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes