cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
userepBn3TZFG6
Constellation

Cracked dryer drum DV45H7000E

Bought our dryer in 2016 I bought Samsung because they are ayppose to be the best. The dryer started making a loud banging noise and thought it was off balance. Come to find in the back of the dryer the drum has a crack about 3-4" long. Called Samsung and they said even if the dryer was under warranty that wouldn't be covered because it is physical damage.  Looking at the drum no wonder it cracked it is the thinnest gauge steel there is. They cut corners and I got to pay the price. I'd they disnt use the cheapest material possible this wouldn't be happening.  I called a repair place and the guy said not to bother fixing it. He said he had 3 family's he replaced drums in Samsung dryers and said within 6 months all 3 were cracked again. He then told me to NEVER buy Samsung appliances because they are junk. Samsung needs to step up and take responsibility for there products. 

7 REPLIES 7
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Cracked dryer drum DV45H7000E

We would like to look into this.  Could you send us a private message with pictures of the crack as well as the serial number?  http://bit.ly/2ihPL97

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

useraqGq5ZpFSg
Astronaut

I called Samsung just now and they say that there is no ticket under my name or phone number

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

@useraqGq5ZpFSg: Could you send us a private message?  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

http://bit.ly/2ihPL97

userepBn3TZFG6
Constellation

I called again and the young lady was super helpful. Apparantly it was my error which she helped me figure out I misspelled my email address when I set up the account online.  She was extremely helpful and found the ticket and an hour after I spoke to here I received a call from the repair facility and they are coming next week.  Sorry for my mistake but I'm grateful the young lady was helpful and patient and got it figured out.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

We're glad that everything was resolved!

userBjXXbthoK1
Astronaut

Whirlpool is best in washer and dryer... Before you mess...

Whirlpool is best in washer and dryer...

Before you mess up again, fridgeder is best in refridgerator.

Whoever told you Samsung in washer n dryer, dont trust their judgment again.