cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Customer Service is AWFUL

My washer broke during a bulk items cycle and come to find out I wasn't made aware of a recall on it for this very thing. (Lucky for Samsung after the class action closed...) I looked into my options, and was offered either $25 toward a new one (really? Lmao) or $125 if I bought another Samsung (cause I trust their quality enough to spend another $300 of my own money toward another one of their machines right?)  As a result I had to elect the repair option. They couldn't tell me when someone would call me to schedule. It's been almost two weeks, I've had to call four times to be told "you will get a call but we aren't sure when." I finally ask for a supervisor, and after being on hold 10 minutes the guy returns and finally gives me the contact info of the company assigned to handle my ticket number. Oh and no, I was never connected to a supervisor. For such a large "reputable" company I expected a lot more out of Samsung. Never will I buy from them again.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Customer Service is AWFUL

Could you provide a transaction number that we could look into?  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Customer Service is AWFUL

I don't have a transaction number, but I attached my photo of the serial number to this reply. I originally purchased my machine from BestBuy. Once your recall rep finally gave me the contractors info I was able to schedule an appointment. I'm mad because I have been asking for this info for almost two weeks and was repetitively denied it. If they gave it to me when I first asked this appointment could have been scheduled and completed by now. Instead I still have an inoperable washer with standing water that I can't drain and I have to wait until Tuesday for the service; meanwhile praying they have the necessary part in stock to fix it same day. It's sad. I don't like to get mad or angry and I definitely don't like having to get mad with other people. So why does Samsung require me to get nasty and demanding just to get something handled? It's pathetic.

CC3AB27A-1597-47F3-9696-5D4FA099384F.jpeg