cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: dryer no heat

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Could you send us a private message with your serial number? http://bit.ly/2ihPL97

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

sent

Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

What was the solution. I am having exact same issue. 

Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

What was the solution I am having the same issue with my Samsung  dryer.

Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Mine just did the same thing, not even three years old and I had someone come out and look at it and it was the gas pressure valve. The total cost of repair was going to cost me over $400.00 to fix. I went back to my dependable Maytag dryer, I had for over 20 years prior to buying this one. No more Samsung Appliances for ME!!!
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am so incredibly disappointed with Samsung, and wish I read some of these reviews earlier.  I've relied on Consumer Reports in the past and don't understand how Samsung dryers are rated so highly.  My last dryer lasted nearly 20 years.  My brand new Samsung dryer made it 2 months before having the same issue that you and many others have described.  I'll never buy another Samsung product again, and will warn family and friends not to either, I just wish I hadn't invested $1200+ in a new washer and dryer that I'll likely need to replace in the next couple of years.

Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

7 screws to replace heating element. New one could be burned out. VOM test for contunity after you pull the wires. Remember blue is bottom red is bottom not that it matters but just make sure you re wire back to mfg condition. 

Wire connector must be tight and may need a little squeeze to get them tight.

Important

Pull the blower lint screen cover 3 screws. Clean the blower motor vains and clean out the lint.

You could have a partial block.

Clean Clean Clean every thing that has lint.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Just so everyone is aware. Self-repair will void your warranty. We recommend getting a service technician to service your unit.

Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

From reading post on here, their warranty doesn't actaul cover much of anything, and it's only for one year.

Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I've done the exact same thing on this model and still no heat plus I also changed the control board. What was the solution?