cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Dryer Stopped Heating

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have been trying to find out where I can get parts for my electric dryer. It comes on but no heat at all. The appliance repair shop in my area use to work on Samsung products but quit because the parts are so hard to find...can anyone give me some suggestions as where to find parts or who I could actually contact..

Highlighted
Asteroid

Dv3000 dryer not heating

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Does anyone have issues with their dryer not dryer and you having to run it 4 times max heat max time to get them dried? Is there a trick to not run it 4 times with the same clothes in it?

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Dv3000 dryer

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Here's a link that may help with your symptoms: 

http://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01000999/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

Dryer not heating

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Dryer not heating. How long is warranty?  Model DV48H7400EW/A2

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Dryer

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for reaching out, our warranty is a limited 1-year warranty for parts and labor.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

Dryer will not heat

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We replaced the heat element, thermostat, and thermal cut off switch. Worked for 1 day then no heat. This is a steam model, we bought OEM products. The new thermostat had a 50°  mark on it. This seems odd?

Highlighted
Astronaut

Dryer not heating & shutting off

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi, have a Samsung front load dryer. First, it would not stay on unless it was on "manual-time dry". Now we are having the issue that when we put it on time dry, it starts and goes for 1-2 minutes and then stops! It also does not seem to be getting hot at all. 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Dryer not heating & shutting off

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm sorry to hear that, can I have your full model number to better assist you? 

Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: DV40J3000EW/A2 dryer Issue

JUMP TO SOLUTION

where can I Purchase Dryer Element 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: DV40J3000EW/A2 dryer Issue

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If you would like to purchases any parts for your Samsung dryer you can purchase them at samsungparts.com