cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: DV40J3000EW/A2 dryer Issue

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If you would like to purchases any parts for your Samsung dryer you can purchase them at samsungparts.com

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

so THAT"S the scam !!  No wonder you guys won't do a recall !  your making too much $ from selling the replacement parts.

Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Has anyone heard about product recall on this model?

Close to 17 months this dryer was working fine and now, after any cycle, it just keeps on spinning. It seems like a relay somewhere on the power to the motor is stuck closed and does not turn off the motor. 

Going into service mode (press power and start together) does not show any codes, no lights flashing. After a cycle it does cut off the heat but not the motor. 

Pressing on the power button, only brings up the lights to select a new program. 

Contacted customer service, and I was told to contact an office 200 miles away to give me a quote since it is out of warranty. 

I mean, if you can't build a control board and a realy that would last longer than 17 months, what are you really trying to do? 

There are no parts catalog, no electrical diagram published, no nothing, just a user manual. 

Ridiculous, I feel sorry for getting this dryer. IMG_20201211_010551.jpgIMG_20201211_010554.jpgIMG_20201211_010945.jpg