cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
amyreillys6
Asteroid

Re: DV40J3000EW/A2 dryer Issue - NOT DRYING OR HEATING

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Seems to be the norm here....I've had my washer and dryer for 17 months...washer part has broken twice (small piece at bottom of drum)...replaced at my cost....Now dryer wil not dry and heat!  Are you serious?  Wish someone had a solution...new heating element, new "something"?   I'm handy and repair things....but really...17 months?!  Seriously will never buy Samsung again...incredibly disappointing.  Will look into the recall information again and replace with anything else!   

userWGLW05tO98
Astronaut

Re: DV40J3000EW/A2 dryer Issue

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm having the same problem. Purchased washer and dryer March 2016 allnof a sudden dryer quits heating tonight. This is ridiculous I'm contacting BBB and other agencies because Samsung should fix these issues to many people have the same problem. <Hidden>

userq85Y4o1vbV
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

userq85Y4o1vbV
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We are having the exact same issue. Heat in the dryer went out and we had a repair man come and fix it at our expense and within three weeks; back to not working. We had the dryer for a year and a half this is a bunch of crap

user7F4yovCdle
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Oh, it could be much worse. I purchased a Samsung washer and dryer. The washer was recalled because it could come apart and kill or cause injury. After a lot of trouble, they replaced the washer and it dripped water because the control board had a design flaw that overfilled the tub. After a long period i got this fixed. Now my dryer will not put out heat to dry clothing and i see on this site that this is a common problem. Samsung is making junk in all of its manufacturing realhms. i cannot find the receipt from when i purchased it and am stuck with a high repair bill. if Samsung will not make good on this, i am going to start a Social Media campaign smearing Samsung to the ends of the earth, that will cost them much more money than taking care of this will cost.

userKfJGIyOAK2
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

So, shouldn’t a forum be a place to get help? Like many others our dryer stopped working about 13months after purchase. I think Samsung just is giving us a place to vent with no offer of help. I called their toll free number and after trying to get help from someone who barely spoke English, she suddenly claimed she could not hear me and said I should call back later. I said can you repeat that please and she did... Samsung is a joke. Do not buy their products.

userZH5PXGZH3k
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

So I've had my dryer for 1-year exactly 12-months and it's not starting or drying the clothes. I contact Samsung and they said I was out of warranty. 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We can look into that.  Could you send us a private message with your full model and serial number?  http://bit.ly/2ihPL97

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Please get that to us as soon as you can.  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

useri9e93oh9Uk
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Mine all lights come on filter check light but will not come on??