Original topic:

DVE50R5400W Dryer not heating

(Topic created on: 1/13/21 1:09 PM)
userRCpQyyVU8G
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

I have gone through all the support suggestions, ran a clogged vent test. The test says the vent is clogged even with the duct removed from the dryer. I made sure the internal duct is clean and the vent screen is clean.

2 Replies
SamsungBri
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Washers and Dryers

Since you have completed all the troubleshooting steps for this, the next step would be to proceed with service. You can use the following link below to request service or contact our phone support line at 1-800-Samsung to have service set up for you: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userRCpQyyVU8G
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

Thank you, the problem with scheduling service through you folks is that you have not approved my warranty on this dryer. It was purchased as a set on the same day as the washer that I have registered here. The washer you have approved the warranty but not the dryer. Makes no sense. I purchased these as a set from Conn's in Lake Charles, LA. Conn's does not have a way to download the contract for the purchase. 

0 Likes