cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

DVE54R7200W Drying Rack

Hello,

I was wondering if there was a drying rack that was compatible with the Samsung DVE54R7200W. I purchased this machine in November of 2019. The machine works well, but I cannot find any information on this piece and Samsung support was no help.

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Product Expert

Re: DVE54R7200W Drying Rack

Hey @GeoX 

Hopefully, all is well, I was able to find this information on the dryer rack, For your model, it's not included but you can purchase it through Samsung or another retailer. 

Dryer Rack Model: DC61-03052BDryer Rack Model: DC61-03052B

Hopefully this helps.

Highlighted
Asteroid

@Mikey_75 

Thanks for your help. I found that part number on the manual as well, but when you try to look it up in their parts database, nothing comes up. J & J has not returned my calls. 

Highlighted
Product Expert

Hey @GeoX 

I tried to see what other option is available but can find model DC61-03052A on other websites. Going to add @samsungmoderators to see what other options are available. @SamsungBri @SamsungAl @SamsungCaleb 

Highlighted
Asteroid

@SamsungBri @SamsungAl @SamsungCaleb 

Any help would be appreciated.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

The rack listed in the manual is only available with the DVx54R7600 sedries dryers. Your DVE54R7200W  will not fit a dryer rack.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Asteroid

There are two small indentations in the back of the dryer. What would that be for if not a drying rack?