cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Delivery Date Run Around

I'm not sure how to make someone aware of this issue so here goes.

I'm a fan of the Samsung brand and prefer to buy straight from Samsung however at least half of my transactions have been a headache and this current one is no different here is what has transpired..

• Ordered Washer and Dryer May 25 during check out it gave a delivery date of June 2
  • After submitting the purchase it changed the delivery date of June 11th
  • On June 7th I used online chat to Samsung because I still didn't see a Tracking Number nor had I been contacted to verify delivery.  The Samsung rep on the phone assured me it would be arriving on time
  • on June 9th I called Samsung since no shipping companies had contacted me, the Samsung rep this time said XPO has my machines and it would be delivered on June 11th as expected
  • On June 11th at 7pm no delivery,  Called Samsung the rep informs me the the machines are on back order and will be delivered soon as possible.
  • June 21st-ish I get impatient and call Samsung since there is still no tracking number the Rep tells me a new shipment of the machines will be arriving on the 23rd and will take a little while to process, and that my machines will arrive or at the very least be shipped on the 28th
  • on the 27th a Samsung rep Called Me and left a msg that my machines ar enroute and will be delivered by XPO on Thursday July 3rd
  • 2 Days later on the the Samsung rep Calls Me again and leaves a msg saying sorry, the Machines will actually be delivered on July 24th  (frustration getting high)
  • After listening to that msg I call Samsung to find out what in the world is going on, a young lady tells me she will call the warehouse to see what is going on, side note I assume she is working from home because I can hear a child crying in the backgroud I can sympathize with having to work from home, however after a couple minute hold she returns says she needs a couple more minutes the PUTS ME BACK IN THE CALL IVR!  I start getting the press 1 for this press 2 for that etc  SO FRUSTRATING.
  • So 2 months from order date July 24th assuming they don't change it again I will finally get my washer and dryer to replace my old SAMSUNG washer and dryer that has died. 
  • I have spent or in the process of spending just under $4,000 dollars with Samsung and this kind of run around and uncertanty is just not okay.

I hope someone can help with this, or that this can some how help Samsung do better moving forward.

Best Regards,

-Ray

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Delivery Date Run Around

WWHHHHYYYY!!!!!

Here... We... Go... Again...   2 Months later... my new delivery date is almost here for July 24th and I get an Email stating it has been changed to August 21st!!!! Why!?  Surelly Samsung can get another shipmenmt worth within 2 months or at the very least give my the next step up Washer and Dryer for the same price instead of making me wait 3 Months.

@SamsungUS  @samsung

Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Delivery Date Run Around

@SamsungUS 

I just recieved an email they added 4 more days changing delivery to August 25.  What is going on?  I have seen the set I ordered go on sale at big box stores during the interim of me waiting, how are the big box stores getting these machines?