Original topic:

Don’t use Samsung Service Quick

(Topic created on: 4/14/21 5:21 PM)
useryKN8iF6VZ8
Astronaut
Options
Washers and Dryers

My washer had an issue with it stopping so I had them come out to look at it. I was told it was a motor or wire harness issue. They recommended getting a new washer or use it until it died. The next time I used it water was flying out of the cleaning valve. I didn’t discover this until about an hour of it running. My washer is on the 2nd floor. Let’s just between mitigation work and repairs it is costing me over 30,000 to fix. It took them over a month to contact their insurance and then 3 months to interview the techs. The techs told them they didn’t touch that area. I find this fishy because the tech told me how clean it was. I also wonder how they even remember which house they were at since it was over 3 months since they were here. Their insurance company told me they aren’t covering the damages that I am out of luck. I am furious to say the least. I know it wasn’t Samsung that caused it but since Samsung’s site booked them for me I am not sure if I will ever buy another Samsung product. It is pretty clear their visit caused the water. It was the exact next time I used the washer and we didn’t have an issue with that part of the washer. 

0 Likes
1 Reply
SamsungLou
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Washers and Dryers

I am sorry to hear about this. Please send your service ticket number to this PM Link, and I will look in to this for you.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes