JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Dryer (DLEX3850) WiFi Button not working.

(Topic created: 02-14-2022 04:23 PM)
userSlNNB0i6E3
Astronaut
Options
Washers and Dryers

Just bought a new Dryer with WiFi and I've been trying to get "connected", for over an hour.   I've rebooted (removed power plug and plugged back) a good half dozen times and now I can not get the WiFi button to "come on".   I "reboot", press the power button and then press the WiFi button - nothing - no light.

Note, earlier I did manage to get the button to come on, I managed to connect to the dryer network and got to 80% of the download when it failed - managed to do this a couple of times but then the WiFi light went out, never to be seen again.   I've checked, my network is 2.4 GHz so that isn't the problem.   I've rebooted my server etc. etc. etc.

I was told I had 48 hours to accept the dryer and I really don't want to have to return it.   It does seem to be drying clothes but part of the reason I bought this dryer was so I could remotely monitor it.

HELP.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Washers and Dryers

That definitely sounds frustrating and I wish we could help you out! However, the model code you've provided isn't a Samsung dryer and is an LG. For further assistance, you'll need to reach out to them. 

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Washers and Dryers

That definitely sounds frustrating and I wish we could help you out! However, the model code you've provided isn't a Samsung dryer and is an LG. For further assistance, you'll need to reach out to them.