Original topic:

Dryer Delivery delayed for the third time

(Topic created: 10-10-2021 11:35 AM)
userj44EDICMwq
Astronaut
Options
Washers and Dryers

I bought a washer dryer in mid September. The washer was delivered in a week, but the dryer postponed for 1 week. The delivery folks left the washer in the parking, and left.My old washer doesn't work, and the deliver folks didn't install the new washer as it had to be stacked and not compatible with the old dryer. 

A week came by and the delivery date was pushed again. It happened again with the new delivery date. The delivery dates on the website is incorrect, and does not reflect the reality. I have called the customer service about 7 times, and wasted hours, they don't do anything, don't waste your time. They have 0 authority/usefulness. 

I have 0 confidence if the current delivery date (Oct 26th) is any doable for them. They literally tell you an early date on the website with a good discount so that you buy. On the website right now with my zip code the delivery date is October 16th. This is very dishonest and fraudulent, considering they know it's not achievable. 

This is the worst experience I have had in buying a home appliance. I would never again do this for an urgent item. 

For the customer service agent, please don't bother with telling me the e-commerce customer help number, it is entirely useful. I have written this message for folks who are planning to buy from your website to be cautious about your intentionally false and misleading estimates. 

2 Replies
userbPtuOXYRNf
Asteroid
Options
Washers and Dryers

Sorry that happened to you. samsung is a disappointment in many areas of their business. I stumbled upon this post because I'm apart of the "money taken but no phone" from them team. They have really made me an angry person. They seem to not understand that when people are out money and a product, they will use curse words no matter how much fake nice talk samsung uses. They are really showing their true colors this year. They don't deserve a capital "s" and glad that they haven't shown those stupid commercials because every time I see them I get angry and turn the channel just so I don't have to listen to their . I had respect for them, now after this I have lost ALL respect. They take your money and then hold it only to focus on these flashy money making commercials, that obviously work because we are buying their products, but it seems they don't have any of the products that they advertise! They lie to you about the expected date because they know you won't wait for the real date and to me that's very scandalous; gypping people out of their options. At least with your order you received email. They don't send phone buyer emails, so you have to constantly check your order to see if they lied again about when you're product will come.

0 Likes
userXdbhtqXWue
Astronaut
Options
Washers and Dryers
I find myself in the same boat. No help on the phone whatsoever. Actually, it was unhelpful, since I was promised (their words) a delivery date. Took the day off to receive the items, and no one ever showed. Or called to let me know! I had to call them again, only to be told it would be another two weeks. Very bad business
0 Likes