Original topic:

Dryer Door Glass

(Topic created: 07-10-2021 04:59 PM)
userFFFTVemHuI
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

While drying clothes in a new Samsung front load dryer, the inside glass in the door shattered. I have been trying to deal online with customer service but it’s a never ending process and nothing gets solved.

if this has happened to anyone else, can you please advise if you door glass was replaced or not.

Darrell

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungLarry
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Washers and Dryers

I am very sorry to hear this. Can I have you send your full model code and serial number via private message? I will do my best to help with this situation.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
SamsungLarry
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Washers and Dryers

I am very sorry to hear this. Can I have you send your full model code and serial number via private message? I will do my best to help with this situation.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes