cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Samsung Dryer DVE50M7450W/A3 wont shut off

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I just started having the same issue at about 14-15 months. What was your fix?

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Samsung Dryer DVE50M7450W/A3 wont shut off

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Did they come up with a solution for your dryer? Can't believe it's just out of warranty. Only had it for just over a year. Any news of them repairing for free because all of these dryers have the same problem?

Constellation

Dryer (dve45n5300f/a3) Won't Stop Spinning

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have a dve45n5300f/a3 that I purchased just over a year ago and it suddenly won't stop spinning, even when the power is off!  I unplugged it, plugged it back and it started spinning right away again.

I purchased this about 15 months ago (of course just long enough to be out of warranty) and cannot believe it's already broken... the fact that I am now seeing countless other people posting about the same issue shows that there is a serious issue with this dryer.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Dryer (dve45n5300f/a3) Won't Stop Spinning

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Our sincerest apologies for the frustration and inconvenience this has caused. Please feel free to send us a private message with your serial number so that we can look into this for you. http://bit.ly/33ipYnO

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Dryer (dve45n5300f/a3) Won't Stop Spinning

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the EXACT same issue!! Same dryer model, same problem, same purchase time.  I've had mine just over 15 months. It won't stop tumbling even though the timer screen shuts off. The only way to stop it is to leave the door open or unplug it. So very frustrating! Please let me know if you ever got an answer! I feel like there should be some type of recall or something...

Highlighted
Constellation

DVE50M7450W/A3 Dryer won’t shut off

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My dryer is less than a year old and won’t shut off unless door is open or power is unplugged. 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: DVE50M7450W/A3 Dryer won’t shut off

JUMP TO SOLUTION

For assistance with this concern, please send us a private message to the link with your serial number. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Looks like anyone who buys the Samsung dryer has the issue if it not shutting off unless you open the door or unplug from the wall. Has anyone had a successful fix? Seems like the motherboard fix is sketchy. 

@SamsungTam wrote:

For assistance with this concern, please send us a private message to the link with your serial number. 

I feel there should be a recall on this product. DVE50M7450W/A3

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This would need to be serviced.  Could you send us a private message with your serial number?  http://bit.ly/2ihPL97

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Mine did the same exact thing twice had to replace the control module. Then it stopped for six months. Then for two years I just let it spin hoping maybe it would break altogether so I had a reason to buy a new one, I bought a second control module this year seems to be working longer than when new.