cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Dryer going to 1 min after starting

I have a Samsung dryer that I purchased a few months ago, model number dve54r7600c. When it is put on any cycle other than timed dry, it goes for one minute with the timer at like 47 min as an example, the switches to 1 min left and stops. I'm trying to get some help with fixing this. I have cleaned all the lint traps and duct work so it should work. 

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Dryer going to 1 min after starting

Have you verified that the dryer is plugged in all the way or that the circuit breaker isn't tripped in any way? How long have you had this dryer?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

I have had this dryer since about may and the power cord is secure and pushed all the way in and the breaker is not tripped. Like I said I can get it to run but only on manual timed mode

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

I suggest having a technician take a look and figure out why it's not working properly. You can send me a private message with the full model and serial number so I can get that started for you Smiley Happy   http://bit.ly/2sSxapD

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.