Original topic:

Dryer making loud noise

(Topic created: 07-06-2021 09:45 PM)
userb1BVOpzjFb
Astronaut
Options
Washers and Dryers

From what I've read on other boards, this is probably a drum roller problem.  But is there a way to find that out for certain without (a) taking several panels off the dryer or (b) calling in a service technician?  Does Smart Care help me do this and how do I even determine if my model has Smart Care installed?  Lastly, is it advisable for a fairly handy do-it-yourselfer to take apart the dryer and replace the rollers?

0 Likes
3 Replies
SamsungLou
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Washers and Dryers

I will be happy to assist you. Please send the full model and serial numbers to this PM Link, and I will look in to this issue.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userdVPukoRKFp
Astronaut
Options
Washers and Dryers

I am experiencing the same issue with m dryer. Can I get some support, please.

0 Likes
SamsungJam
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Washers and Dryers

We would be more than happy to assist with this.  Could you provide the model of the dryer?  Is the noise constant or is it only when starting the dryer?  Is the drum still moving? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes