JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Dryer model DV50K7500EV "ductwork clogged" symbol won't go away

(Topic created: 01-14-2021 04:52 PM)
user13vF9r8Oyi
Asteroid
Options
Washers and Dryers

After thoroughly cleaning and reattaching the ductwork, the "ductwork clogged" symbol won't go away.  Keeps coming on towards the end of the drying cycle.  Any suggestions?

6 Replies
Solution
SamsungAl
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Washers and Dryers

Just to make sure, did you also clean the ductwork system in the house or building? I would also suggest resetting the circuit breaker if you haven't done that already. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

user13vF9r8Oyi
Asteroid
Options
Washers and Dryers

Thank you for responding.  I reset the circuit breaker as you suggested and it appears to have worked.  Just solely unplugging the dryer for ten minutes did not work.  Thank you for your help.  Much appreciated.  

0 Likes
SamsungAl
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Washers and Dryers

You're so welcome! I'm glad that it was a simple fix 🙂 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
user13vF9r8Oyi
Asteroid
Options
Washers and Dryers

Well I still appreciate your help, but unfortunately after one cycle of drying, the ductwork clogged symbol has come back on.  Tried turning the circuit breaker back off again and cleaned off the sensor the humidity sensor in the lint basket, but no help.  Any other ideas?

0 Likes
SamsungAl
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Washers and Dryers

The dryer is going to need service then. I'll be happy to set that up for you! Feel free to send me a private message with the serial number of the dryer. http://bit.ly/2sSxapD

0 Likes
user13vF9r8Oyi
Asteroid
Options
Washers and Dryers

Well, we really thought it was our clogged ductwork that was causing the clogged ligth on the dryer to illuminate after ten or so minutes when the dryer was turned on.  This is because we disconnected the dryer from the ductwork, turned it on and ran it for about thirty mintues.  The "clogged" symbol on the machine did not turn on.  So we had someone come out and clean the ductwork.  The dryer is drying the clothes quickly and beautifully, but the clogged symbol is illuminating again!  We've tried, while the dryer is running, switching off the circuit breaker, waiting for thirty minutes and turning the machine back on.  Didn't work.  Any other suggestions to reset the machine, or do I need someone to come to look at it?  Can you tell me who works on Samsung dyers in my area?   Bainbridge Island, Silverdale, Poulsbo, or Gig Harbor Washington would be the nearest to me.  

0 Likes