Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: dryer won't turn off

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We're sorry to hear that! Please send us a private message so that we can look into this for you: Link

Highlighted
Constellation

Dryer won’t shut off. Model DV5451

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My dryer will not shut off. Model DV5451AEW CXA 01.   See that many other people are having the same problem. Is Samsung providing any real support? 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Dryer won’t shut off. Model DV5451

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Just to verify, was the dryer purchased in the US?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

Dryer Will Not Stop Running

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Model: DVE45N5300F/A3

Today our dryer started to continue to run unless the door was opened. I powered off the dryer and it continued to run with the door closed. I opened the door and unplugged the dryer.  I waited for about 10 minutes and I had closed the door. When I plugged the dryer back in, it started immediately even though the display/power was still off. Turning on or off the power/panel does not stop or start the dryer. It is not heating while it is running. Changing the settings has no effect.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Dryer Will Not Stop Running

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey! I apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. Can you send me a private message with your full serial number? I would love to look into this further for you. http://bit.ly/2tCGnGK

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I would like to know what you might have discovered. My dryer is 15 months old. I didn't get the extended warranty.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

That's exactly what mine is doing. How did you resolve this issue?

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Bad motherboard. this is what happens with their cell phones too! Leadfree solder suck!!! Reflow the mobo.

Highlighted
Astronaut

Cloths Dryer will not shut off. Model DV5471AGPXaa01

JUMP TO SOLUTION

No matter what we try, the dryer will not shut off. Unplugged for 24 hours, cleaned the lint trap. Nothing works. Can anyone help

Highlighted
Constellation

Dryer does not turn off - DV45H7000

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Dryer is a barely 2 years old and will not turn off.  Heat and and tumbles...controls seem to be locked up on the panel.  Is there some sort of reset protocal for these things?  Seems like a potential fire hazard if we didnt notice this thing cooking the laundry.