Options
Washers and Dryers

Dryer won't stop model dv5471aew

100 Replies
userctOPKIBj1i
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers
have you tried unplugging or turning breaker off for a few moments? Mine done the same thing , it fixed it for awhile but ended having to have control board replaced.
0 Likes
userQ51IiRaHFg
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

Yes, I have unplugged it and that didn't work. I may try unplugging it at the control board to see if that resets it. I can't get a service tech out here until the end of the week. 

0 Likes
usertqx6WLa2o8
Astronaut
Options
Washers and Dryers

Dryer runs cold and power is off to unit. Only way to stop is to open door. Bought in January of 2020, it's now Nov 2020.

0 Likes
userkWOHVSLNo2
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

Hello I have a dryer that won't stop spinning even when the unit is "powered off". This is very concerning since the dryer is about 2 years old and we bought it new. The model is dv42h5200ew/a3 

Could someone please message me and help me or give me a solution please. I've always liked samsung products but this has really deterred me from wanting more samsung products ever again. For sake my mother has had the same dryer since I was a child with no problems ever 

Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Washers and Dryers

We're sorry to hear that! Please send us a private message with the full model code and serial number: Link

0 Likes
SSuperman
Astronaut
Options
Washers and Dryers
This could be a bad timer, bad moisture sensor, etc.....because your problem could be many at the control panel area, a multimeter os needed to test each components ( process of elimination); a technician is require to perform these test.
0 Likes
user7wGICr4VJY
Astronaut
Options
Washers and Dryers

welcome to cheap products

user7wGICr4VJY
Astronaut
Options
Washers and Dryers

Pathetic, This dryer was purchased only 20 months ago, and now I have to pay 300 for repairs!  The first time I purchased a Samsung major appliance. Guess whose appliances I will not be buying for my new kitchen? What a low quality product. This issue is very common. I will be sure to give negative reviews on all the sites

usere672yMllHw
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

I am not sure what to do. My dryer won't stop spinning even when turned off? It happened a cpl times b4 but I was able to get it to stop but this time I can't seem to get it to stop. Had anyone had this happen to them or something similar and if so what did you do. I am not the original purchasing person so I cant use the warranty on it & I can't afford to have someone come look at it. So anything anyone can think of to help fix this would greatly be appreciated..

0 Likes
MalteMicha
Halo
Options
Washers and Dryers
What is model number of dryer? You turn it on to use and it just spins?
0 Likes