cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Ecobubble 9kg WF906U4SAWQ not powering up.

7 years old, used once a week and no problem before. But today it is not powering up: no lights, no reaction from buttons, appears completely dead. The wall plug is fine (other appliances work) and the plug fuse is good. Tried to disconnect, press buttons for 5 sec (as seen online),... but nothing is happening. Could it be that the pcb is dead? in which case a repair might not be worth it as I believe that it could cost over £200. I read online that Samsung Ecobubble washers are prone to pcb problems due to poor quality/ defective soldering of the supplied component.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Ecobubble 9kg WF906U4SAWQ not powering up.

Based on your model number it looks like the unit is out of the country.  Are you located in the U.S?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Highlighted
Constellation

No. I'm in the UK.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Thank you so much for reaching out! I apologize for the confusion and any inconvenience. However, we do not have the ability to support models outside of the US. There are differences between the US and International firmware, which we do not have access to. If you purchased your device outside of the US, please visit the link below for support in your area. 

https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitcountrysite.html

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.