Options
Washers and Dryers

Hi good day our washer just received a 1lc1 code please assist 

12 Replies
usergn3jJRjclO
Asteroid
Options
Washers and Dryers

Yes I cleaned the tub filter/ lint screen, as well as the pump debris filter.  I then soaked the softner dispenser with hot water and used a syringe to pull water up and down the tubes.  The washer restarted after it dried out the leak sensor.  I ran a cleaning cycle and then recalibrated the upper washer.  So far so good.  Thanks for the response.   Be sure to dilute the fabric softner with water ...even the liquid and do not let it sit at all!.

user912g9qvsHt
Astronaut
Options
Washers and Dryers

I purchased a Linear Wash 39dBA dishwasher (Model DW80R9950US/AA) in November and started receiving an error code LC.  There is loud sucking sound with each wash under normal circumstances, and then we started to see the LC code.  We turned off the breaker to attempt to reset and the code was still there after having the breaker off for several days.  I had a Samsung technician come out to look at this just yesterday 1/25 and he was unable to find any issues.  Today I attempted to use the dishwasher for the first time in over 3 weeks, and now am receiving an error code of 4C.  This dishwasher is virtually useless to me at this point.  I have to wait another 2 weeks for ANOTHER service appointment. A very disappointing Samsung purchase.

0 Likes
useroqdJLXVgn0
Astronaut
Options
Washers and Dryers

This is a known issue by Samsung and thousands of users are experiencing the same issue. Samsung needs to provide a fix to this defect of their units. 

0 Likes