Original topic:

Flex washer draining into lower washer drum

(Topic created: 11-10-2021 06:01 AM)
usercaM45471Y3
Astronaut
Options
Washers and Dryers

HELLO!!

When I use the top washer of my flex washer machine, it seems to be draining into the drum of the lower washer. Is this supposed to be how the top washer drains? I have no error code but I notice water in the lower drum after I use the top washer alone.

thanks for reviewing!! 

Love our samsung Appliances!!!

0 Likes
1 Reply
SamsungStephanie
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Washers and Dryers

Hello, I definitely understand the question and from the research was able to verify the washer is provided with an upper washer hose and a lower washer hose which means they drain separately. If it is a minimal amount of water/moisture in the lower washer after using the top wash section and the water temperature was warm and/or hot please note moisture build-up can occur however is easily resolved by wiping the internal compartment of the lower wash and vice versa if noticed when using lower wash selection only. If the amount of water in the lower compartment is excessive then I would recommend checking the drain hoses for proper location/ installation and have attached the link to our download center to review your manual directly for your washer for further assistance if needed. https://www.samsung.com/us/support/downloads/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes