cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Code wont clear 1dc4

Understood. We can look further into this for you. Send us a private message with your serial number to the link below.

http://bit.ly/2hQXHNu

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userqJI3DTSbPU
Constellation

Re: Code wont clear 1dc4

This "switch problem" seems to be an issue across many different models which use the same sensor.  What is Samsung going to do to correct this faulty switch?  Simply saying that the washer is out of warranty and that I need to pay up to $179 is absurd...especially after paying $1800 for this washer...a switch on a lid makes up 10% of the overall cost of the machine?  Mine is washer is also in the same scenario as the person above...the top lid just started this problem this morning...two years after purchase.

Highlighted
userHZrEQe4vOf
Astronaut

Flexwasher 1dc4 error won't clear

Flexwasher 1dc4 error won't clear

Yesterday started showing 1DC4 error on the top washer and won't clear. Tried unplugging, no change. Checked "rubber button next to the latch", it's present. Pressed the button in the lid myself, didn't fix it. Door is definitely closed, but the error won’t clear. What’s the next step?

Samsung_lv3rm3K
Astronaut

Going to the hill?

Going to the hill?

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Flexwasher 1dc4 error won't clear

We are sorry to hear that, can you send us a private message with your full model and serial number to look at all options possible? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userlQmp4H4SPO
Constellation

Sigh! I'm having the same issue with the top load washer. I've done the troubleshooting steps and the code still remains. Please help!

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

@userlQmp4H4SPO      We are sorry to hear about this. Please send the model and serial numbers to this PM Link.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userIq7tsTR2Hk
Constellation

1dc4 flexwasher error don't work

I have problem with my new washer

Flexwasher don't wash code 1dc4 help please

Honored Contributor

Re: 1dc4 flexwasher error don't work

Can you provide the full model code of the unit?

userbx4rcTPeeE
Astronaut

samsung flex error code top washer error code 1dc4

I unpluged it for 72 hours, and tried few different things I've read but nothing worked.